Clermont, Florida – The Orlando Kicks FC announced the addition of former Orlando Pride player & former UCF All-American Kim Reynolds for the upcoming 2018 season. Reynolds brings a wealth of experience to the Kicks team:
- Orlando Pride NWSL (2016-2017)
- USA U-23 National Team Camp (2007)
- ODP State and Region Team 1999-2005 (Captain)
- 2005 ODP REGION III NATIONALS (4TH PLACE)
- UCF stand out 2009-2011
- PCC stand out 2007-2009
- 2 time college All- American
- Pro stint w/ New Jersey SkyBlue 2011
- WPSL Player from 2006-2016 (FSA Freedom, NTC Rush, Cocoa Expos & Orlando Kicks
- W-League (USL); Central Florida Krush (2006-2007)
- W-League (USL); Cocoa Expos (2008-2010)
“We are extremely excited to have Reynolds join the Kicks family this summer. Her experience & leadership qualities are a tremendous asset for our group. We look forward to having her” said Coach Aristodemo.
About Orlando Kicks FC:
The Orlando Kicks FC announced a brand new UWS team that launched on March 31, 2018. The Orlando Kicks FC program provides elite level training and a competitive game environment for collegiate players during their off season. Players will practice 2-3 times a week and play competitive games in the Southeast Conference of the United Women’s Soccer League (UWS).
Those taking part in the Orlando Kicks FC program have the opportunity to train, learn and play alongside other elite level players.
“Orlando Kicks FC will provide an opportunity to train at a high level and play in competitive matches during the summer months. Players that are serious about training and developing will enjoy the program and all that it has to offer.” Aristodemo